Monday, May 30, 2011

Introduction to garments merchandising

We should understand the term "Garments Merchandising" at first. "Garments" means apparels, or clothing which we need to wear every day. "Merchandising" means buying, producing, selling of any goods or products for local or international market. If we combine this two English term then the meaning becomes like following definition.


All the activities involved in procuring export order of any garment of any particular design for a specific quantity, analysis of the garment requires to produce the garments, production of those quantity of garments with specific attention to required quality level, production scheduling & exporting the garments within fixed time frame, may be called garments merchandising.


From the said definition of garments merchandising it can be assumed clearly that procuring a garment export order that is export L/C, production of those garments as per buyers satisfaction within limited time is not easy. The activities involved in garments merchandising is normally done by a dynamic and expert person called garments merchandiser. The person "Garments Merchandiser" is one of the important key person of garments production and garments export sector.

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete